Full-Time Employee Benefit Summary
- Competitive pay and benefits typically include a 6 month merit, 12 month merit, and other salary adjustments after completing proficiency levels
- 8-5 workday (M-F)
- 401K plan with a 6% company match
- Health and Life Insurance (minimal employee co-pay)
- Vacation time after 2 months
- Sick time allocated each month upon qualification
- 7 paid holidays (plus 2 hours during the month of your birthday)
- Casual dress environment (we wear jeans!)
- Employee recognition programs and company events
- Cross-training and career advancement opportunities
A letter from our CEO
Simply stated, our Mission is to provide solo to mid-size law firms with the most reliable and effective tools for managing their legal practice along with the best customer service in the industry.
STI is known for its spirit of cooperation, teamwork and extra effort. Our customers continually remark on how friendly and professional we are in handling their concerns. While we want to maximize profits, we will not do it at the expense of sacrificing our products or services.
Recognizing that our employees are STI's greatest assets, it is my desire that each person makes a great contribution to STI. I am very proud of our team of employees and the culture that makes STI unique and a very fulfilling place to work. Our future depends on the continuation of the best service we can provide to our customers, the creation of outstanding products, and working with and developing our employees to help one another grow in skills, knowledge and experience.
Every day we live our core values:
- Integrity in all we do
- Open, honest and direct communication
- Seeking to make a positive, lasting impression on our customers
- Embracing the value of team members and treating them with respect
- Being ready for tomorrow by improving on what we do today
STI has been developing, marketing, selling, and supporting software for the legal market since 1979. Our success is due to the exemplary commitment and dedication from our employees.
We look forward to talking to you about joining the team.
Brad Berlin, CEO